Company Law in Ireland imposes wide range of duties on every company, such as filing annual returns, circulating accounts and maintaining statutory registers. Failure to perform these duties can lead to criminal and heavy financial penalties. We at Kelly Accountants will take the worry away from you by providing a comprehensive company secretarial service ensuring that your duties are carried out in accordance with Company Law.
Our expertise in this area is proven over the years and we will make sure that the secretarial returns are submitted to the Companies Registration Office on time to avoid late filing penalties as well as possible prosecution if the returns are late and loss of audit exemption status.
We will also be happy to assist you with the following:
- Company Formation;
- Appointment and removal of director/ secretary;
- Submission of Annual Return to Companies Registration Office;
- Business Name Registration;
- Change of business address;
- Share issues and transfers;
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers;
- Provision of Registered Office;
- Dealing with the strike-off procedures.
Your initial consultation is Free. Contact us today.