We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
By joining our team you will work closely with our management team and will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who will be able to work to tight deadlines and be the point of contact for numerous clients. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
CLICK HERE to view the full job description.
Due to continued growth and expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic professional senior team. This full-time role offers opportunity for career development and promotion for the right individual who will be charged with managing a portfolio of clients. The role involves providing accountancy, tax consultancy and related services to companies and groups operating across a wide range of sectors, in addition to participating in the management of the practice.
The chosen candidate will work closely with the senior management team and will have a real opportunity to provide a valued opinion. Excellent opportunities exist for an ambitious and driven candidate to progress within the firm.
- Fully qualified accountant in ACA, ACCA, IIPA or CPA preferred;
- Knowledge of Xero and Sage Accounts production;
- 2 years practice experience;
- Excellent customer services experience;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English;
- Auditing experience;
- People/Team Management skills.
- email your CV and personal statement to: email@example.com