Be Part Of The Team
- Are you tired of the daily commute?
- Would you like to work closer to home?
- Would you like to improve your work/life balance in 2020?
- Are you based in Wicklow or North County Wexford?
- Are you a qualified bookkeeper or accountant?
- YES? Then we maybe the solution for you!
We have a position currently available for a full time Bookkeeper to
join our growing team in Rathnew, Co. Wicklow.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Processing of sales invoices, supplier invoices and bank transactions.
- Preparing creditors and bank reconciliations.
- Reviewing time-sheets, preparing wages to be sent to accountants for processing.
- Interacting with clients to resolve queries.
- Posting journals.
- Processing and filing of VAT returns.
- Assisting with Payroll processing.
- Ad-hoc duties including general office administration.
- Able to bring books to Trial Balance essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping.
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills.
- Knowledge of Xero will be an advantage.
The position is a full-time role 9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday. A competitive salary will be negotiable depending on experience. Kelly Accountants and Registered Auditors are an equal opportunities employer who pride themselves on a family friendly environment.
Interested in applying for this position?
Send your CV and a short bio to firstname.lastname@example.org